News Flash is an easy to
use application for maintaining a News & Event page on your site,
with the possibility of not knowing HTML at all. The News Flash
Manager (the control panel) allows you fast access and maximum
News Flash is a Perl driven application which includes the
- Adding new posts.
- Editing existing posts.
- Removing old posts.
- Copy (duplicate) a post .
- Preview of a post before submitting it to see how it will look
when visitors read it.
- HTML tags are allowed. Some common HTML tags are built in the
- Changing the order of posts is possible with a single mouse
- Password protection: all the scripts are protected using
password and cookies (available only in News Flash Pro).
- Allow your visitors to read archived posts using the
Archive/Restore mechanism (available only in News Flash Pro).
- It is possible to temporarily hide posts that you don't want
your visitors to read (available only in News Flash Pro).
- Lock posts ("always on top") that you want always to appear
first (available only in News Flash Pro).
If you already want to test the demo, use the following links,
but it is recommended that you first read the
Click here to
access the News & Events demo page (opens in new window).
Click here to access the News Flash Manager
(control panel) demo (opens in new window). The News Flash Manager
is protected by a password, use "administrator" to get in.
Didn't you like the script? Any questions or comments?
Please let us know by
sending us a feedback.